Please not that there are currently not enough Chromebooks to meet all requests. Please follow the below instructions, and as the supply is replenished, you will receive an email.
1. Parent/guardian should log in to HCPSS Connect
2. From the left menu, last choice, select “Student Technology” then choose “Student Technology” near the top center of the screen
3. On the HCPSS Student Technology screen, use the drop down arrows to indicate the Technology Requested for each student. Changes are saved immediately
4. When devices become available, you should receive an email with information about how to schedule a device pick-up.
1) Make sure you're logged into your HCPSS GSuite account and not your personal Google account.
3) Whenever possible use an updated Chrome browser
4) Close extra apps, windows, and tabs
5) Restart your device
6) If siblings are using the SAME CHROMEBOOK Device -- this needs to be done: 1st sibling goes to Hcpss.me and logs OUT of GSuite and closes any open tabs including Canvas. 2nd sibling goes to HCPSS.me and logs into GSuite, then follow the directions for joining the meeting.